Recognized for its technical know-how for 20 years, Air Cost Control is a specialist in electrical products. With a presence on 3 continents, A2C offers its customers simplified access to thousands of carefully selected references, at negotiated prices, in stock or in rapid supply.
The products offered by Air Cost Control are high-tech products for markets such as aeronautics, space, defense or drones and require the highest quality of service. This is why we put all our efforts and know-how to offer our customers the best possible experience!
The technical nature of our products, the accounts addressed, the dynamism of our teams and the return to growth offer you a rich and evolving position, as motivating humanly as professionally!
- By joining us, you will be part of the global Sales team, you will take responsibility for your dedicated business and market territory in front of our customers to ensure best-in-class sales and support. You discover, maintain, and develop new contacts to identify new projects, demands and trends at your customer base and you will drive the good management and development of our customers with recognized key accounts and in collaboration with our technical experts and the Supply Chain, internationally and in Europe.
Reporting to the VP Sales, you will be responsible to actively support in defining the worldwide strategic business plan for your customers and market segments. Identify, develop and manage strategic partnerships with customers, partners and suppliers to grow your business part as the focal point.
Located within your designated sales territory you will have the following missions:
- Attend to industry trade shows to accumulate new leads. Create and maintain a market network with productive contacts at existing clients & prospective clients.
- Analyze, develop and manage the supplier RFQ process including source identification, RFQ execution and follow-up in collaboration with Product Management and Sales
- Secure long term business opportunities by identifying contract potentials in line with the company global strategy
- Prepare customer reports, opportunities report and maintain a balanced pipeline of business opportunities for your sales territory
- Conduct market research, compile data prepare report for the sales and business site management
- Monitor and analyze historical data to determine order frequency, product trends and product life cycles
You have a minimum of a post-graduate degree in international trade and at least 7 years’ experience in the aeronautical sector.
You are recognized for your rigor, your interpersonal and writing skills as well as your strength of proposal.
Your English is fluent, both written and spoken, as this will be your main working language.
Conditions and Benefits
- Quarterly bonus
- Mutual insurance Provident scheme
Are you interested by this offer ?Apply now