| CODE OF CONDUCT |
AIR COST CONTROL
| 14/06/2017 |
TOTAL CUSTOMER SATISFACTIOn is our prime motivation!
Air Cost Control is driven to:
• Listening to our customer’s needs, putting ourselves at their service, and valuing our business relationship, above all else;
• Giving personalized attention to our customers by offering our award-winning performance, our expert technical support, maintaining confidentiality, and continuing to optimize our services.
You will find below the code of conduct of Air Cost Control within Part 1, our Policies; in Part 2, our Ethics; and to conclude in Part 3, our Commitment.
PART 1: OUR POLICIES
A) QUALITY POLICY
As a result of its commitment to the effectiveness and continuous improvement of its quality system, A2C implements the necessary actions to provide quality services and products when they are needed, thus fully satisfying customer needs.
B) HEALTH / SAFETY POLICY
Air Cost Control is committed to carrying out its tasks in accordance with the principles and rules of health and safety in order to prevent injury and material damage and to minimize the risks to staff, neighbors and third parties.
C) ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY
Fully aware of current environmental issues and respectful of different regulations (REACH / ROHS / etc.). AIR COST CONTROL is committed to setting up a formal system to control the impact of our activity on the environment and to respecting regulatory requirements in order to continuously improve the environmental performance of the company.
PART 2: OUR ETHICS
A) All suppliers of AIR COST CONTROL are expected to conduct their affairs in accordance with the following principles:
1. Obedience to the law;
2. Always acting in good faith;
3. Maintaining an egalitarian workplace built on trust, mutual respect, integrity and diversity;
4. Communicating openly, respectfully and effectively;
5. Constant consideration of the impact of our decisions on our stakeholders, both up and down the supply chain;
B) As an international organization, Air Cost Control recognizes that inherent differences with regards to law, politics, economics and culture exist within each country we choose to conduct business. We are committed to conduct our affairs in each country fairly and humanely. We expect this from all our suppliers as well.
C) All our suppliers are prohibited from engaging in corrupt practices, such as bribery, extortion, espionage, fraud and theft.
PART 3: OUR COMMITMENT
The reputation and profitability of Air Cost Control will ultimately depend upon the individual actions of its management, employees and representatives, worldwide. Great trust is placed in each supplier to A2C. Accordingly, each is personally responsible and accountable for compliance with this Code.
Air Cost Control - Suppliers
Acceptance of any Air Cost Control purchase order constitutes acceptance of and a promise to adhere to the Code of Conduct.
Descargue la versión PDF