ASNE0062 – Toggle switches for modern cockpits
They can control fuel pumps, display navigation control systems, lightings and many more devices.
This ASNE0062 defines a 7 Ampere Subminiature Toggle switch. They are designed, manufactured and qualified (QPL) to meet the specifications and requirements of modern cockpits.
This series has a resilient drip-proofing membrane located in the bushing to prevent moisture and foreign matter from entering the interior of the switch.
The secure and efficient wiring process specified by this standard is the crimping process.
By using crimping contacts but not delivered with the switch, it offers you an easy, fast and secured connection.
The electrical connection shall be made by using qualified male contact as per EN3155-016M2018.
This enlarged barrel size of the contacts allows the use of cable gauges from 18 through 22.
Toggles are divided in two options : WITH or WITHOUT locking systems.
Regarding the locking systems, this series also offers a choice of “pull-to-unlock” toggle levers that lock into one or two positions.
The ASNE0062 stands out due to the following characteristics :
- The number of switching circuits : single-pole, double-pole and triple-pole option.
- The number of toggle positions available under this specification.
- The crimping connection by using the EN3155 contacts.
- The large variety of toggle shapes, colours, locking systems and identification at the end of the toggle offers a unique choice for your engineering department.
Moreover accessories such as switch guards can be provided by Air Cost Control in order to prevent any inadvertent lever operation.
In addition, keep in mind that we also have a huge inventory of electromechanical products included : knobs, circuit breakers , toggle switches , illuminated push buttons and many more under request.
- Operating temperature : 55°C to + 80°C
- Operating voltage : 28 V DC and 115 V AC.
- Maximum operating altitude : 25 000 m
- Resistance to continued acceleration : 20 g
- Resistance to impact : 50 g/11 ms